- There is an amazing amount of detail on our petite 2-1/2” Kali.
- The Kali murti (statue) is small enough to fit in most pockets and purses.
- Devotees touch the Kali statue in times of duress to focus their minds, saying a quick prayer asking for help in the moment.
- The garland of skulls, one for each letter of the Sanskrit alphabet and one for “om”, that Kali wears is easily visible; a great focal point for meditation.
- The Kali statue’s metal varies – it may be either silver of gold.
Love Those Testimonials
You Might Also Like